We are looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of Quality Manager. Quality Managers are responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality and engaging with customers and gathering product feedback, among other duties.
Quality Managers will be responsible for ensuring ISO 13485 and NIOSH quality standards are exceeded in order to maintain FDA, NIOSH and Health Canada certifications.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing & maintaining quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating production standards and processes.
- Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Quality control certification or experience in ISO 13485 advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent